- Members present –
John Proctor, Sheena McAllister, Margaret Milner, Barbara Crooks, Arthur
Bayfield, Fiona Flanagan, Gilbert Bannerman
- Apologies were noted from John McKenzie
- Minutes of the meeting – 13 February 2018 – approved
by Sheena McAllister and Barbara Crooks
- Matters arising from meeting
- The Secretary was
reminded that the gutters had been cleaned by Stirling Council – thanks to Alan
Petrie and his team and that the guttering repair work was still pending. The Community Grant received by the Hall funds
the outside repairs and the Committee would need to report to Stirling Council
when the work was completed.
- Second meeting
still to be confirmed with SC Asset Team and Economic Development Team
- BCC survey information
still to be requested by M Milner.
- The Committee agreed that the Hall’s website should be
reviewed but agreed that this would be done later.
- The need for new committee members was discussed. Several names were put forward, and it was
agreed that M Milner would approach a well-known local resident to become a
- The Committee discussed the need for continued
fundraising and agreed that a race night should be considered in September. The Committee thanked all the Hall users that
contributed financially to the Hall, with the Stitch and Bitch Group the latest
- The work list was reviewed – the need
to clean the outside drain was noted.
- A thank you note to be sent to the ELLCT
for their donation – Joe and Betty Twaddle specifically.
- Letter to recent users of the Hall
regarding the need to leave the Hall as they found it.